Event type: Training
Main Organizer: ETS
ETS develops, administers and scores more than 50 million tests annually - including the TOEFL® and TOEIC® tests, the GRE® General and Subject Tests and The Praxis Series™ assessments - in more than 180 countries, at more than 9,000 locations around the world.
During November they will be holding a number of training events in Skopje, Kosovo and Tirana. The Speakers in the Training will be representing ETS Global, Mrs. Anna Gutkowska Regional office Eastern Europe, Balkans and Turkey. The presentation will be delivered in English.
The training seminar in Tirana will be on November 15-16, 2013, and it will take place at Protik’s premises. This will be a unique opportunity to be the first ones to find out more about:
• Benefits of cooperation with ETS Global and the right to organize ETS tests
• TOEIC® Tests and potential in Albania
• TOEFL® ITP (Institutional Testing Program): the world's leading on-site English language testing program for Universities and Language Schools
• English Discoveries Online: blended learning solution for English Language Programs
The second day is a Propell™ Teachers Workshop delivered from the ETS Approved Propel trainers that promotes success on many levels by helping teachers:
• observe English-language learning strategies, discuss objectives and engage in classroom activities
• focus on ETS Test practice questions and review score performance descriptors
• explore opportunities to network with other instructors and provide feedback
• earn an Accredited Teacher certificate upon completion of the workshop.